Sunday 13 January 2019

Site Redesign

Hello everyone. It has been a very long time since I last made a post or update to this site. I have redesigned the site to be more comfortable to use and to be more committed to its purpose. I will be resuming activity here, but Observing Albia is going to go into inactivity as blogging about Creatures gameplay just isn't really my kind of thing. The Downloads page has been redesigned to be much quicker and easier to navigate as well.

You can expect plenty of development-related posts here in the future, including tutorials and musings about the technical and design side of the Creatures games. I want to know what you think about the redesign, so feel welcome to use the new Like/Dislike buttons on this post to show me what you think of the new redesign compared to the old design.